Cost recovery implementation statement - 2019-20
4 March 2021
The Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS)-2019-20 outlines ASIC’s forecast regulatory costs and activities for the 2019-20 financial year.
This version of the CRIS takes into account stakeholder feedback on the version we published for comment in June 2020 – see submissions received below.
The CRIS helps to increase the transparency of ASIC's costs, which strengthens our accountability to industry. This is particularly important now that regulated entities will receive an invoice for ASIC's regulatory services delivered in the prior year.
- Association of Financial Advisers
- The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia Limited
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Planning Association
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Property Council of Australia
- SMSF Association
- Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association Limited
- Consultation version - Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS)-2019-20 (PDF 1.41MB)
- Industry funding
- Indicative levies