RG 216 Markets Disciplinary Panel
Issued 29 July 2010
This guide is aimed at those who are obliged to comply with ASIC market integrity rules, including the operators of, and participants in, licensed markets.
The aim of the guide is to provide interested parties with:
- an overview of the disciplinary framework for the market integrity rules;
- an outline of the constitution, role and independence of the Markets Disciplinary Panel (MDP)
- our general approach to administering the remedies available for breaches of the market integrity rules
- details of the stages in the infringement notice and enforceable undertaking processes, and
- the policies that will be applied by the MDP in determining the penalties payable, and other remedial action that may be applied, for particular breaches of the market integrity rules.