We often plan interruptions to our online services so we can install system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
If you've been redirected to this page, then it means our online services are currently undergoing maintenance. Our 'Service interruptions' section below will have more information on when our services will be back online. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Service interruptions
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
Friday 3 July 2020
We are aware that our EDGE service is experiencing heavier than usual demand as we approach the end-of-financial-year peak resulting in delays delivering validation reports, company registration certificates and other reports. Delays are expected throughout this week.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and ask EDGE users to check their inboxes later today.
Sunday 12 July 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The following services will be unavailable:
- ASIC Connect Search - business names, companies, SMSF auditors, AFS licensees, Credit licensees, liquidators, auditors
- ASIC Connect Lodgement - business names, financial advisers, authorised representatives
- ASIC Online Lodgement - companies, registered agents, auditors, liquidators, AFS licensees, Credit licensees, short sellers
- EDGE Services
- M2M Services
- ABR Joint Registration
- Datastream service
Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to fix any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend you:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Searching on ASIC Connect
When performing a search on ASIC Connect you will need to select a tick box stating 'I am not a robot' to return the results.
If you are using an automated service, you may experience problems searching ASIC Connect.
If you require large amounts of data, you should consider using ASIC's registry data on Data.gov.au.
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.