ASIC's professional registers provide information about 'professionals', including liquidators, auditors and licensees.
Our professional registers include information on:
- registered auditors
- registered audit companies
- registered liquidators
- official liquidators
- Australian financial services (AFS) licensees
- AFS authorised representatives
- credit licensees
- credit representatives
- credit registered persons
- roles recorded on the pre-financial services regime register of licensees and authorisations.
For information about approved self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors, see the SMSF auditor registers.
The information you receive will depend on the type of role you are searching for.
Information we provide for free includes:
- registration/licence number
- name and address
- of the person or organisation
- start date of registration/licence
- details of the registration or licence, including:
- start date
- details of any conditions or restrictions about the registration.
Information brokers can get information from ASIC's registers and can provide information from other sources.