Varying or cancelling your AFS licence
If your circumstances change, you may need to vary or cancel your AFS licence.
You may need to vary the authorisations or conditions of your licence if:
- the nature of your business changes (for example, you want your AFS licence to cover different financial services or products), or
- one of the conditions of your licence requires change (for example, if you have a ‘key person’ condition on your licence and that person leaves your business).
You may need to cancel your licence if:
- you no longer provide financial services, or
- you intend to become an authorised representative and the financial services you will provide are the same as those covered by your AFS licence.
- AFS Licensing Kit
- Vary your licence authorisations or conditions using form FS03
- Cancel your AFS licence and get your security bond back
- Change your licence details (e.g. responsible managers, dispute resolution information or address and contact details) using form FS20