We strive to achieve better regulatory outcomes for investors and consumers.
The strategic priorities that drive our work are reviewed and updated each year.
In 2019–20 our seven regulatory priorities are:
- High-deterrence enforcement action
- Prioritising the recommendations and referrals from the Financial Services Royal Commission
- ASIC as a conduct regulator for superannuation
- Addressing harms in insurance
- Improving governance and accountability
- Protecting vulnerable consumers
- Addressing poor financial advice outcomes.
For more detail on how we deliver on our strategic priorities, refer to ASIC’s Corporate Plan.