Latest media releases
- ASIC cancels AFS licence of retail OTC derivative issuer Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd* for serious compliance failures
- 18-314MR ASIC updates guidance as crowd-sourced funding regime extends to proprietary companies
- 18-313MR ASIC announces review of school banking
- 18-312MR ASIC winds up 17 abandoned companies owing more than $570,000 in employee entitlements
- 18-311MR ASIC cancels AFS licence of Red Summit
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services: Opening Statement - ASIC Chair James Shipton, 19 October 2018
- ASIC’s strategic focus and key priorities over the next year: Improving conduct and restoring trust
- ASIC and small business
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services: Opening Statement - ASIC Chair James Shipton, 17 August 2018
- How financial services firms can act to meet community expectations through transparency and accountability
19 October 2018 - ASIC will be appearing before the Parliamentary Joint Committee in Canberra.
23 October 2018 - ASIC Commissioner Cathie Armour will give the keynote address at the ISDA Industry and Regulators Forum on Key Global regulatory and market developments in Sydney.
24 October 2018 - ASIC will be appearing before the Senate Economics Legislation Committee in Canberra.
How to submit industry funding metrics 2 August 2018. This instructional video will provide you with a step by step guide on how to navigate the ...
The ASIC Podcast
Subscribe to news alert emails by sending us your name, title, organisation, email address and contact phone number.