Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-092MR ASIC repeals ‘sunsetting’ class order on FSG exemption for market-making services on a licensed market and makes other minor amendments
- 17-091MR ASIC reports on Sydney Stock Exchange’s listing standards
- 17-090MR ASIC extends the relief provided for business introduction services for two years
- 17-089MR ASIC remakes 'sunsetting' class order providing relief to foreign financial services providers with a limited connection to Australia
- 17-088MR ASIC establishes Financial Advisers Consultative Committee
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses