Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-036MR ASIC permanently bans former Easy Capital director
- 17-035MR Share Investing pays $130,000 in infringement notice penalty
- 17-034MR ASIC consults on 'sunsetting' class order about reporting requirements for Australian financial services licensees who are natural persons
- 17-033MR ASIC launches First Business App to help young people starting a small business
- 17-032MR The Hon. Kelly O’Dwyer MP launches Financial Literacy Annual Highlights Report
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses