Changes to ASIC self-service kiosks
As of 1 July 2017 physical lodgement boxes have been removed in all ASIC offices.
Lodgements can be made:
- Online at asic.gov.au/lodge
- Via an Agent, or
- By mailing directly to ASIC's Traralgon Offices:
GPO Box 4000
Gippsland Mail Centre
All time-sensitive Form 519 documents must be signed, scanned and sent as a PDF copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Form 519 and terms and conditions are available at www.asic.gov.au/form519.
Self-service Kiosks with computer and phone facilities will remain in all ASIC offices.
Although the following market sensitive documents can continue to be lodged at ASIC’s offices, Electronic lodgement for Fund raising and Take over documentation is now available. See our resources on lodging documents electronically.
- Merger and Acquisition Documents -
- Takeover bid related documentation under Chapter 6 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Act) (including bidder’s statements, target's statements and notices of variation).
- Scheme of arrangement related documentation under Part 5.1 of the Act (including draft explanatory statements and court orders); and
- Draft notices of meeting for item 7 s611 approvals under the Act.
- Fundraising Documents –
- Product Disclosure Statements; and
- Borrower's periodic (quarterly) reports lodged under s283BF of the Act.
- Related Party Documents –
- Draft notices of meeting for review under Chapter 2E of the Act.
- Financial Reporting Relief Applications -
- Applications for relief under s340 of the Act.
- Managed Investment Scheme Amendments -
- Notification of changes to managed investment schemes constitutions and compliance plans.
For more information refer to ASIC's forms page to determine where a form should be sent.